OS-01 FACE Refill Pump
How to use
- Apply 1-2 pumps onto skin as a daily essential moisturizer.
- Where: Face, neck and hands.
- When: Morning and evening after cleansing.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Calycophyllum Spruceanum Bark Oleic Extract (Pau Mulato), Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Squalane, Carapa Guianensis Seed (Andiroba) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose hips) Fruit Oil, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Decapeptide-52*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Bentonite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Cellulose, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. *OS-01 Peptide.
- What is a Topical Supplement?
- Just like you take vitamins and oral supplements every day for your general health and immunity, our Topical Supplement is a peptide moisturizer designed to improve your skin’s health and its subsequent appearance.
- Topical Supplements are applied to specific areas of the skin to deliver targeted and visible skin repair results. Our Topical Supplements deliver OS-01, a proprietary peptide that extends your skin health, or your skinspan.
- What is skinspan?
- Skinspan refers to the length of time that your skin is healthy. For many, healthy skin presents as supple, smooth, and strong. Our mission is to extend your skinspan by optimizing skin health on a molecular level, increasing skin resilience and strength.
- Unlike other skincare products that offer short-term solutions (and might even cause long-term damage), our Topical Supplements target the root causes of aging skin, including cellular damage and the accumulation of aged skin cells, for long-term, visible results.
- How is OS-01 FACE formulated for use on areas exposed to the most damage (face, hands, and neck)?
- The skin on the face, neck, décolletage, and hands is thinner and more delicate than the rest of the skin on the body. These areas of thin, delicate skin are the most likely to wrinkle, sag, lose elasticity, and show visible signs of premature aging.
- Additionally, the delicate skin on the face, neck, décolletage, and hands are most exposed to (environmental) stressors like the sun, UV rays, dry air, cold and windy weather, air pollution, and other external sources that damage skin health and vitality, which are key contributors to skin’s appearance.
- In order to combat environmental damages and premature aging of the facial skin, OS-01 FACE delivers an optimized concentration of the OS-01 peptide to reduce the skin’s biological age, support powerful cellular repair, and boost barrier function.
- Sorting cellular repair and barrier function
- Increasing epidermal thickness
- Supporting collagen and elastin production, for stronger, firmer skin0
- Supporting hyaluronic acid production, to boost hydration
- Minimizing redness
- Increasing skin silkiness and smoothness
- We recommend applying OS-01 FACE to the most delicate and/or damaged/exposed areas of your skin, like the face, hands, and neck.
- For all other areas, we recommend using OS-01 BODY.
- Why is OS-01 FACE delivered topically?
- Topical delivery ensures maximal penetration by the OS-01 peptide and efficacy to a specific area of skin. Through targeted topical application, the OS-01 FACE Topical Supplement is best able to deliver visible, noticeable improvements to the skin.
- It’s also important to note that the science on the efficacy of ingestible skincare supplements is still out. Ingestible skincare supplements often degrade in stomach acid and fail to deliver any quantifiable, noticeable benefits to the skin. Combined with a healthy and balanced diet, Topical Supplements are your most effective tool to achieve faster, more visible improvements to the skin.
- Is OS-01 FACE safe?
- We’ve applied vigorous scientific rigor and exacting standards into formulating the safest, most effective Topical Supplements possible.
- The Environmental Working Group (EWG) rates each skincare ingredient on a scale of 1-10, with a score of 1 being the safest and healthiest. OS-01 FACE received an average score of 1.02 and a weighted average of 1.04 on the EWG’s SkinDeep Cosmetics Database scoring guidelines.
- OS-O1 FACE was tested for human sensitization (RIPT - a clinical study to assess skin irritation) and various other toxicity tests. No adverse effects were found.
- OS-01 FACE is clean, vegan, and cruelty free.
- How should I integrate the OS-01 FACE into my current skincare routine?
- At its core, our Topical Supplement is a peptide moisturizer, so we recommend applying it after cleansing and before sunscreen.
- OS-01 FACE has not been shown to produce adverse reactions with other products and can be safely incorporated into your current routine.
- Remember, it’s always best to patch test any new skincare product.
- How does OS-01 FACE compare to retinol?
- OS-01 FACE is safer and more effective than retinol.
- Retinol targets the symptoms of aging by stimulating cell renewal which leads to peeling off the upper epidermal layers. However, retinol is often too harsh for many skin types, especially sensitive and drier skin. Negative side effects of retinol can include redness, irritation, dryness, flaking, and damage to the skin barrier which can increase skin sensitivity. When misused or overused, retinol can even compromise skin health in the long term. Skin thinning and a less resilient, weaker skin barrier are potential outcomes of such misuse.
- OS-O1 FACE is a safer, highly efficacious topical skincare supplement that targets the root cause of skin aging at the molecular level by preventing the accumulation of damaged cells and increasing cellular repair capabilities. OS-01 FACE is more gentle than retinol - and our data supports similar or better effects in improving collagen and hyaluronic acid production.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Currently, we only ship to the U.S. and Canada.
- We are working on adding international shipping options. Sign up for our newsletter for updates as we continue to expand.
- What is the approximate shelf life of OS-01 FACE? How should it be stored?
- OS-01 FACE has a shelf life of 24 months. Refer to the QR code on the back of your bottle for more details.
- Is OS-01 FACE safe for pregnancy / breastfeeding?
- We have rigorously tested our Topical Supplement for its safety on various skin types, however, we have not tested OS-01 FACE with pregnant or breastfeeding mothers.
- We recommend pregnant and breastfeeding mothers show the ingredients list to a doctor or healthcare provider to confirm safety before use. As always, it’s best to consult with a medical professional before making lifestyle changes.
- Is your packaging recyclable?
- We are working diligently towards making our packaging 100% recyclable.
- We offer free shipping labels so you can easily return empty packaging to us. To request a free shipping label please email us at email@example.com.
- Is OS-01 FACE sustainable / environmentally friendly / carbon neutral?
- We are committed to environmental sustainability and protecting the plant. We constantly aim to reduce our environmental impact while creating cutting-edge, scientifically formulated Topical Supplements that improve the health, appearance, and vitality of the skin.
- We partner with Zero Carbon to offset our carbon footprint to zero.
- Stay in the loop about our sustainability goals, product news, and more by signing up for our newsletter here.
- How long will my OS-01 Topical Supplement last?
- The 50 mL bottle of OS-01 FACE will last approximately 2-3 months, when used as directed.
- Have any more questions?
- For our comprehensive FAQ list click here.
OS-01 FACE specifically benefits the more delicate skin of the face, neck, and hands by:
Not only does OS-01 FACE deliver cutting-edge science to skin care, it also leverages state of the art refillable packaging so our skin, bodies, and planet can remain healthy for the long-term.
The 100% recyclable plastic shell and plastic pump can be kept and reused. The pouch, containing the product, is now the only disposable packaging component of OS-01 FACE.
If you are a subscriber, you will receive the complete set of packaging components for your first shipment, then you will receive a replacement pouch in every shipment thereafter.
If you place a one-time purchase, you can choose whether you would like to receive the complete set of packaging components (plastic shell, plastic pump, and pouch containing product) or, if you already have the reusable packaging components, you can choose to purchase just a replacement pouch for a lower cost.
Healthy Skin Starts Within
There’s more to aging than just the wrinkles you see.
OS-01 FACE addresses the root causes of aging so skin doesn’t just look younger, it actually functions like younger skin.
SELECT YOUR PLAN
A skin longevity treatment that extends skin health on the molecular level
- INCREASE EPIDERMAL THICKNESS
- Fewer wrinkles and more protection against external stressors
- SUPPORT DNA DAMAGE REPAIR WITH THE OS-01 PEPTIDE
- Improves overall cell function
- PREVENT THE ACCUMULATION OF AGED CELLS
- Helps maintain youthful and healthy skin
- IMPROVE COLLAGEN PRODUCTION
- Increases skin firmness and strength
- IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE AND SMOOTHNESS
- Makes your skin feel and look great
- INCREASE SKIN HYDRATION
- Reduces water loss and supports production of hyaluronic acid
Elevate your skincare routine
Firmer, Smoother, and Stronger Skin.
Scientifically and Clinically backed
OS-01 Supporting Data
We performed a 12-week clinical study to validate and quantify the impact of OS-01 in improving skin health. Our results showed that OS-01 is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier in addition to providing remarkable visual benefits.
- Improve Skin Barrier (Average Improvement + 15%)*
- Improve Skin Elasticity (Shown in 90% of users)**
- Improve Skin Evenness,
Radiance, Pores, & Firmness (Shown in 95.5% of users)**
- Reduce Appearance of Fine Lines & Wrinkles (Shown in 87% of users)
- Improve Skin Smoothness & Overall Appearance (Shown in 100% of users)
*Instrumental Evaluation - Vapometer analysis
*Double-blind expert clinical grader evaluation