OS-01 Topical Supplement FACE, 50 mL
The first skin longevity treatment that extends skin health on the molecular level to address aging from within. Formulated for areas of your skin that are most exposed to environmental damage, including your face, hands, and neck.
- Developed by longevity scientists
- Safe and clean
- For all skin types
- Vegan & Cruelty-Free
How to use
- Apply 1-2 pumps onto skin as a daily moisturizer.
- Where: Face, neck and hands.
- When: Morning and evening after cleansing.
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Calycophyllum Spruceanum Bark Oleic Extract (Pau Mulato), Sorbitan Olivate, Cetearyl Olivate, Squalane, Carapa Guianensis Seed (Andiroba) Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Pentaclethra Macroloba (Pracaxi) Oil, Rosa Canina (Rose hips) Fruit Oil, Prunus Domestica (Plum) Seed Oil, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glyceryl Caprylate, Decapeptide-52*, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Niacinamide, Allantoin, Bentonite, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Cellulose, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Sorbic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate. *OS-01 Peptide.
- What is a topical supplement?
- Just like you take vitamins everyday for general health and immunity, our topical supplement delivers OS-01, a proprietary peptide that extends your skin health (aka your skinspan). Unlike other skincare products that offer short-term solutions (and might even cause long-term damage), we target one of the root causes of aging on the molecular level for long-term results.
- Why is OS-01 delivered topically?
- This allows for our peptide to be applied to a specific area of skin to maximize penetration and efficacy. In the lab, we measure how OS-01 affects both the dermis and epidermis specifically. More importantly, ingestible supplements often degrade in stomach acid and therefore have no direct effect on the skin, but when applied topically there can be real (and measurable) changes.
- Is your topical supplement safe?
- We’ve applied the same scientific rigor into formulating a safe product as we did for effectiveness. EWG rates ingredients on a scale of 1-10, with a score of 1 being the safest and healthiest. OS-01 received an average score of 1.02 and a weighted average of 1.04. Our supplement was tested for human sensitization (RIPT - a clinical study to assess skin irritation) and various other toxicity tests, and no adverse effects were found. Note: score of 1.02 reflects our weighted average and 1.04 reflect our average.
- How should I integrate the topical supplement into my current skincare routine?
- At its core, our topical skin supplement is a moisturizer, so we recommend applying the product after cleansing and before applying a sunscreen. The good news is that our product has not been shown to have adverse reactions with other products, so you can safely incorporate it into your current routine without any additional changes.
- How does your topical supplement compare to retinol?
- We’re safer and more effective. Retinol targets the symptoms of aging and, when misused or overused, can cause long-term damage to skin by the constant peeling off of epidermal layers. In contrast, OS-O1 targets the root cause of skin aging at the molecular level by preventing the accumulation of senescent cells.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Unfortunately, we currently only ship to the US, but we’re actively working to change this. Sign up for our newsletter to stay in the know for updates as we continue to expand.
- What is the approximate shelf life for your topical supplement ? How should it be stored?
- Our topical supplement has a shelf life of 16 months. Refer to the QR code on the back of your bottle for more details.
- Is your topical supplement safe for pregnancy / breastfeeding?
- Our topical supplement is as safe and effective as can be. We have rigorously tested it’s safety on various skin types, however, we have not tested it on pregnant or breastfeeding mothers. Because of this, we recommend pregnant and breastfeeding mothers show our ingredients list to your doctor or health care provider to confirm its safety before using.
- Is your packaging recyclable?
- We are working diligently towards making our packaging 100% recyclable. Currently, once you have finished using our product, you can request a free shipping label to return the empty packaging to us. Also, we have partnered with Zero Carbon to offset our carbon footprint to zero! Stay tuned for more updates on our sustainability goals!
- What is skinspan?
- Skinspan refers t o the length of time that your skin is healthy. Our mission is to extend your skinspan by optimizing skin health on a molecular level and increasing skin strength.
- How long will my OS-01 Topical Supplement last?
- We estimate the 50 ml bottle of our Topical Supplement will last approximately 2-3 months when used as directed.
- INCREASE EPIDERMAL THICKNESS
- Fewer wrinkles and more protection against external stressors
- SUPPORT DNA DAMAGE REPAIR
- Improves overall cell function
- PREVENT THE ACCUMULATION OF AGED CELLS
- Helps maintain youthful and healthy skin
- IMPROVE COLLAGEN PRODUCTION
- Increases skin firmness and strength
- IMPROVE SKIN TEXTURE AND SMOOTHNESS
- Makes your skin feel and look great
- INCREASE SKIN HYDRATION
- Reduces water loss and supports production of hyaluronic acid
Elevate your skincare routine
Firmer, Smoother, and Stronger Skin.
Scientifically and Clinically backed
OS-01 Supporting Data
We performed a 12-week clinical study to validate and quantify the impact of OS-01 in improving skin health. Our results showed that OS-01 is clinically proven to strengthen the skin barrier in addition to providing remarkable visual benefits.
- Improved Skin Barrier (Average Improvement + 15%)*
- Improved Skin Elasticity (Shown in 90% of users)**
- Improved Skin Evenness,
Radiance, Pores, & Firmness (Shown in 95.5% of users)**
- Less Wrinkles (Shown in 87% of users)
- Improved Skin Smoothness & Overall Appearance (Shown in 100% of users)
*Instrumental Evaluation - Vapometer analysis
*Double-blind expert clinical grader evaluation