Whether you have a 10-step skincare routine or struggle to remember to put SPF on before leaving the house, there is something we know your skincare routine is missing… The first-ever topical supplement designed to improve skin health and the molecular level. Now, we know that improving skin health at the molecular level sounds really good, but what does it truly mean?
DEC 10, 2020
“Skin health is a marathon, not a sprint”
First, we need to address what skin health is and how it differs from person to person. Though many skincare products address skin health as a sprint, with quick fixes and surface level results, we at OneSkin believe it is a marathon. Skin appearance is just one way to measure skin health, but it goes much deeper than that. In fact, skin health goes as deep as gene expression and cellular function. Though it might not feel as though the products you put on your skin are able to influence these factors, we have the data to show that different products (and ingredients) can both positively and negatively influence your skin health at the cellular level.
OneFactIn 2018, there were over 3000 new skincare brands released into the market.
Among many other things, skincare products are generally designed to treat different aspects of a person’s skin that they want to improve. For better or worse, there is a product for just about any problem you could look to address: reduce oil, minimize fine lines or pores, etc… but we’re here to address the elephant in the room. There is very limited scientific research and data in the process of developing the majority of skincare products. This is largely due to the fact that research is not only challenging, time-consuming, and expensive, but also because the skincare industry is unregulated.
And that’s why we did not develop “just another skincare product.” We developed a first-of-its-kind topical supplement with 5 years of scientifically-backed research, including our proprietary peptide OS-01. In addition to our most active ingredient, the OS-01 peptide, our formula contains other ingredients that work together with the common goal of optimizing your skin function and reduce early signs of aging:
- Three sizes of Hyaluronic acid - This powerhouse molecule comes in many shapes and sizes: Ultra low, low and infinite molecular weight. All these molecules are able to penetrate different layers of the skin to improve skin hydration. 
- Oleic Pau Mulato - Extracted from the bark of the Pau Mulato tree, Oleic Pau Mulato has been shown to have antioxidant properties and reduce inflammation in the skin.
- Squalane oil - A natural lipid used to control skin oil and protect you skin from external stressors 
- Pracaxi Oil - This oil has anti inflammatory, anti-bacterial and antioxidant properties… doesn’t get much better than that! 
- Niacinamide - Used to improve skin tone and texture. It is also often used to prevent acne. 
- Allantoin - Extracted from the comfrey plant, Allantoin is used to help keep your skin moisturized.
- Vitamin E - A powerful antioxidant in the skin shown to help reduce UV damage in the skin.
- Andiroba Oil - Everyone loves collagen and this oil has been shown to induce collagen synthesis. 
There’s no time like the present to upgrade your skin care routine. Learn more about the OneSkin Topical Supplement and our science. Consider adding a topical supplement to your skincare routine and keep your skin healthier for longer.
-  https://askwonder.com/research/cosmetic-brands-case-studies-part-2-z53gwn5n9
-  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22052267/
-  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29495517/
-  https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/22361190/
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4257951/
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921764/
-  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4910557/